Some rules are dependent on the type of site you want to reserve. To speed up your search, select the type of site you are looking for.
- Campsite: Includes reservable campsites that are suitable for tents and trailers and offer a variety of service levels.
- Overnight Lodging: Includes mini cabins, rustic cabins, camper cabins and yurts, as well as reservable pop-up camper sites and tepees. Review the site description to find specific details, capacity and view site photos.
- Modern Lodging: Includes larger overnight accommodations with additional amenities. Modern Lodges are booked by contacting the park directly. Review the site description to find specific details, capacity and park contact information.
- Harbor: Includes reservable State and GIA harbors.
- Picnic Shelter/Day Use: Includes picnic shelters as well as other day use rentals that are suitable for group activities.
- Group: Includes larger campsites which provide an opportunity for organized groups to camp together.
- Backcountry: Includes campsites, cabins, and yurts that are only accessible by hike or boat.
To check statewide availability, set your park to 'Michigan State Parks', enter your dates and then Find Sites.
You can further refine your search by selecting items to be included or excluded from the results. The options below do not exist in every campground.
If you have a question about your booking or have an account inquiry you can call 1-800-447-2757(1-800-44PARKS) to speak to a reservation agent.